Sunday, February 26, 2006

Fringe 2006

The opening of the Adelaide Fringe was on Friday 24th at this is the first Fringe, since discovering the festival, that I have not been involved.

the startling thing is that I have no pangs of regret about not getting involved in some respects I'm relieved that I am not going through it for another year.

I intend to see a couple of plays, take a trip to the Garden of Unearthly Delights and then let the Fringe pass me by in quiet indifference.

Will I do Fringe 2008 - now that is the billion dollar question!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have already done the fringe. Just not done it all night(s). Sitting down here in the wilds of the south east we can only be envious of what you have done. The only fringe we get is on a female hairstyle.

6:11 pm  
Blogger audrey said...

Fringe is going to be on annually if labor get reelected on march 18...

4:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home