Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Things to do before I am 30

  • Play air hockey (DONE)
  • Shoot a gun (In Progress)
  • Play lawn bowls
  • Host a scavenger hunt [just because they're fun!]
  • Swim with the dolphins [simply because it is the #1 thing to do before you die]
  • Ride a camel
  • ride in a hot air balloon
  • Get on TV
  • Become skinny
  • Quit smoking

There are the first 10 - now I just need 20 more.

Suggestions are being taken and those that don't completely freak me out will be added. Once I have 30, I will design a huge "to do" chart and my task is to complete everything listed.

Let the fun begin!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aries 22, please report for renewal.

2:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's one.

Eat Soylent Green.

I'll be back with more hilarity after this 12-hour scheduled break wherein I go to work.

7:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://half-arsed.blogspot.com/2004/03/100-things-i-want-to-do-before-i-die.html

progress report on that in a couple weeks

3:05 pm  
Blogger blank slate said...

So after repairing my monitor (see Robo's blog) I cover it with cold medication after reading lexx's to do list. It was a culmative response with #65 breaking the proverbial camels back. If I was a smoker Id probably be lighting up bout now....

Anywho the list was so inspiring I've decided to hold a competition, even though this is not even my board, and the list appeared on yet another board not my own.

Im that kinda guy.

The competition is thus: compose a story of no less then 100 words and no more then 1,000,000 words(sucker for the epics) whereupon Lexx achieves everyone of his top 100 things to do.

Extra points will be awarded to those who work in Chuck's top ten list.

Submissions to condore_man@hotmail.com

First prize: erm a 4c/litre discount voucher (expires 9th April)

Second prize: This is life. There ARE no second prizes.

Third prize: a bent piece of wire.

Get to it!

10:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZOMFG I want third prize!

12:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And in other news...

Chuck, add "Watch ALL of the James Bond movies in one sitting" and "See the collected films of Alfred Hitchcock".

But only if you want to run out of time to do anything else before you hit 30.

12:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home