Saturday, September 10, 2005

Video store

Sahara

Yes, it's true, I hired this movie and for something that tries to describe itself as an "Indiana Jones" type it is far from that.

It was down right boring and Matthew McConaughey is no Indiana Jones! I hate to say it but National Treasure with Nicolas Cage was more enjoyable.

But then as we have learnt from studios trying to compete with each other, the first one always is the best! Hence, why Indiana Jones will always outshine anything that comes after it.

If you want to see some treasure hunting and a gorgeous guy doing it then don't bother with this one as it will only disappiont.

This is no adventure.

1/2 star

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally I think you are hiring terrible movies deliberately so that you can trash em on your blog.

Go hire Basic if u havent already seen it. Im just bringing it up cause I own it. And The Lighthorsemen. Two brilliant films.

ANYWAY I got one you probably haven't seen, or even heard about.

Biloxi Blues. Classic Christopher Walken. Go! Hire!

4:12 pm  
Blogger Charlii Fandango said...

Its not intentional, I assure you. I'll endeavour to review something really really good next time - I promise.

4:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home