Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Quiz Night Update - The Plan 9's

Okay, as much as I like being popular I seem to have accumulated more than 8 people for my table. The list currently stands at:

Jazzy Hev
Lil Kim
Kimb
Lexx
Jess
Brettsky
Pablo
Pool God
Chuckles
Jazzy Hev's main squeeze (likely to bail according to Jazz)

As you can see I have two extra so who would like to move to King Freddie's team who currently only have 3 team members.

The choice is yours!

(of course this could backfire horribly with all of you wishing to join King Freddie's team!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Charlii Fandango said...

Bloody Spammers!!!!! They are really starting to drive me crazy - what's so darn special about my blog that I get all the spam.

11:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm staying on board with the Plan 9's, cause no other plan works better than the 9th one!

3:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well. Hows this? Currently you have a list of 10 people. 9 Probable. How about we split this list into two tables, one of 5 the other of 4 + 1unlikely? Min table is 6. We then take the two people from Freddy's table and add them to the 4+1 table to create a 6+1 table. The people on the five table then join forces to get a sixth person to their table.

And King Freddy the Friendless can go fuck himself.

Good plan? I think so.

5:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyway tis turning into a shmozzle so I think I'll just stay home unless you wish to go with my other idea. Paul, Brettski u want to meet up after?

This allows a nice table of 8. Jazzy Hev's main squeeze can bugger off since they are so likely to bail. (SorrY Jazzy Hev, whoever u are. I'm guessing Heather.) There you go Chuckles, your work is done. As for Freddy and the only other people on this earth stupid enough to wish to pay money to share a table with him?

Not my concern.

PG Out.

6:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home