Thursday, September 15, 2005

dadadah

You know how you get to thinking about things and well then you start tallying things up and then you just down right confuse yourself.

Well, I was sitting thinking about things and I was remembering this guy I sorta dated back in England and I started to think about star signs and then it dawned on me. I've always had a thing for the "Aries" man. Don't ask me why for even I can't explain it. But freaky fact, all but three of the men I dated, had crushes on, obsessed about dadadah were Aries men.

Try and explain this if you can!

appendices:

Here's a bit on the Aries star sign: http://www.astrology-online.com/aries.htm


here's a bit about my star sign: http://www.astrology-online.com/aquarius.htm

******

more on me! Does this sound familiar:

The Dark Side
The Aquarian personality can be chaotic and unpredictable, stubborn and rebellious, cranky and perverse. It is a sign which can be totally dedicated to being unconventional, whilst remaining stuck in a rigid, unrecognized pattern. It is also a sign which can become detached to the point of coldness, making it very difficult for ordinary mortals to relate to them. Aquarians do not care what the world thinks, however, so that social conventions are sometimes thrown out of the windows in favour of anarchy. The isolation this can sometimes bring can come as a surprise to them as they find it difficult to see how they might have behaved unreasonably.
(http://www.forplu.com/community/life&style/feature/horoscope/aquarius.htm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home