Thursday, September 15, 2005

A Quiet Beer with Rob Murray (Lion Nathan CEO)

**I got this in my inbox from a work pal of mine and I told him I was adding it to my blog as part of the on-going Coopers discussion.


Q: Finally, if you don’t mind us asking, what is your favourite beer?

A: As a typical beer drinker, I tend to choose a different brand on different occasions. I love a Hahn Premium with food. I have become increasingly partial to a XXXX Gold. It’s great to be able to drink a mid-strength beer with real flavour.

There you have it, he has zero taste. Nay, negative taste. The first time I ever went to Queensland a couple of years ago, I went with Emma. Her dad and one of his mates made me drink a can of XXXX (Gold if I'm not mistaken) one day. It's was the worst thing I've ever tasted. It was literally piss.

Also check out this! Beer sizes in different states:
http://www.australianbeers.com/pubs/ordering/ordering.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home