Saturday, August 13, 2005

Peanut















My best buddy peanut currently resides in England and I miss him terribly. He's been gone for what seems like an eternity and well I just wanted to dedicate a little bit of space to him.
We all miss you and hope you are having a blast over there and don't you dare forget us all - especially moi!!


Also if you want to leave a message for the darling lad do so in the comments section of this post where he is sure to drop in and have a read from time to time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Charlii Fandango said...

peanut, this is a special section just for communications from you and for people to respond back!

Don't ya just love it!

12:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missour Peanut I will say to you what I say to anyone that I even remotely know who is overseas but due to return to Australia.

Bring me back a litre of Wild Turkey duty free. Ill pay you when u get here.
Cheers.

6:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And cigarettes! I demand cigarettes!

9:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. Have some class. CIGARS! Then we can combine our presents! :D. Hey peanut you may consider selling some of your clothes and stuff cause I dont think you'll be able to return with all your luggage and our booze and cigars. Pick up some vodka as well now I think about it. Havent had some good vodka in ages. Maybe some of that fine english ale as well....

9:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey stewie! Xtina forever sweetie darling!!!! Love you babe, Lil Kim Xx

4:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home