Wednesday, May 03, 2006

So very tired. . .

The last few days have been hell and to top it all off, last night I dreamt about being pregnant, which scared the absolute shit out of me (as it always does). Why am I so tired you ask, well I have been [attempting] training newbies at my work for the past three days and they are driving me bonkers, as well as giving me sore feet.

I never understood until now how frustrating it can be to try and impart skills to those that haven't got a clue. I feel guilty for being so harsh but I just can't help it, how hard is it to use your brain cells. Obviously really hard if after day 3 you still just don't get it.

Tomorrow, I go through it all again and now I just want to cry. I am banging a very frustrated head against a very hard brick wall wondering if it is even worth continuing on.

If only I had the nerve to call in sick.

Today is the first day that I have not liked my job.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try being a carpark attendant...

Love the hexapost!

10:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fire one, hire me, give me 20 minutes to learn the ropes, and then I'll take over teaching half of the n00bs. I will also claim their regular paychecks, instead renumerating them with snakes and vicious beatings.

...I'll wait for your call.

10:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ye....no, probably not.

*sigh*

8:07 pm  
Blogger Pablo said...

He's too 1334 to not use it.

1:36 pm  
Blogger Alex said...

what the hell is 1334???

LEEA???

I love training n008135. Just so long as I'm allowed to make them aware of how much I detest them...

2:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's LEET... right?
LEET.....?
oh i don't fucking know...

2:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home